Wednesday 9 March 2011

21st. Weekend in Paris: Day 2 [pm]

Paris: Day 2 [pm] Louis Vuitton Exhibition & Sushi

After the Eiffel Tower, I went on the Metro (love the live music ambience!) to go back to the Musée Carnavalet. I say 'go back' because I had already been the day before. However, I arrived 10mins after last admission (5:15) but I didn't realise as I checked the closing time online which was 6pm. Although it makes sense; last entry time never occured to me! Anyhow, I made it with plenty of time.
Voyage en Capitale – Louis Vuitton Exhibition.
Lucky as the last day of the exhibition was 27th February & I went on the 26th ^o^. All thanks to my girlfriend Chrissy who suggested this to me~ 
The exhibition, showed the very first trunks created by Louis Vuitton in the 1800s. The lady told me to
"mettre la caméra dans le sac"
 
which means put camera in your bag, so I did. But I made baby whip out his iPhone. horhor.
I couldn't resist the temptation after being told no. I wouldn't want to miss such beautiful items because I don't exactly have photographic memory...Besides, the flash wasn't on and another lady was blatantly taking a photo with her pink digicam! I also brought the Voyage en Capitale booklet but it's all in French, I struggled a little -_-"

Bottom right photo - scary video screen showing a real life situation of a semi-naked woman in one of the Louis Vuitton trunks struggling to find a comfortable position to sleep in.
Not sure what the story is behind this but seems like she was transported over seas in the trunk for weeks.
Gallery Valentino ~ sorry to say but the flooring was the most interesting part. 
End the evening with sushi @ a place called SUSHI in St. Pauls. yummiest sushi we've ever had! nom nom. The manager was soso cute and friendly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With love,