Sunday 26 June 2011

Happy 7th Year Anniversary baby

My 2 fav animals in 1!! My bf tried to win it for me but we figured it's fixed because it kept landing on either side of the winning number. Hmphhh!
That pigbunny teddy from that Korean Drama "You're Beautiful".  The original white coloured one was in the other BuBu TON ATTACK machine. Somebody I know brought this for his gf a year or two ago. If you are reading this: "Hi gayho, you still owe me a cake"!!  
Although there hasn't been one day where you don't piss me off! I still love ya.
Sea Bass & Parma Ham with olive oil mash
Steak, medium rare with steamed veg and peppercorn sauce
French Fries side
1,000,000 VND
@ Shri Restaurant

72-74 Ng Thi Minh Khai Street,
(23rd floor of hotel)
Ho Chi Minh City, VN

No comments:

Post a Comment

With love,