Tuesday 24 May 2011

3 DAYS TO GO

Dirty dishes like we've never seen before! We are usually OCD clean freaks.
Then it drove lil insane and she finally gave in, it took her 40minutes to clean this mountain of bacteria!


Our sleeping patterns is that there is no pattern.
I woke up at 5pm, and lil just went to bed! I opened the fridge and found this super sweet note sitting on top of  維他檸檬 and 蜜 from lil 
  

Her parents came to start moving some of her stuff out and she went china town and had dim sum with them.
So sad :(( moving out soon...
Supplements I never ever drink or take!!
Nescafe Original - I only like the smell of coffee....
Relentless - tastes better than Redbull. - ken wasted 3 cans by going to bed after drinking them!
Coca Cola, original & cheery = bloated belly.
BOOBEE juice - my mum use to buy them for my baby sis when she was a tod, memories haha.
PRO PLUS - Caffeine tablets.


MORE ZOMBIE MUSHROOM PHOTOS TO COME. COUNTDOWN TO GRADUATION :D 

1 comment:

  1. hahahah! boobee <3 had them everytime mum took me out to town = _ = i didnt think they sell them anymore xD

    ReplyDelete

With love,