Wednesday 31 August 2011

Custom Studio. Pro

Wanted a normal couple photo with my bf.
But he never stops working. His new part time job whilst at uni is to be a DJ. He DJs 20hours a day (moving away from his c-walk hobby which you can view here)
Daily schedule in Vietnam- Training in the morning, another private tutor after Dj school, then out at night playing live in a club! Whilst I, Juju is either eating, sleeping or shopping, lulz.

So I thought I'd play around with his Beats by Dre
 and take photos of us with him totally ignoring me ha.

Custom beats were by ColorWare which he got 2 years ago, before the big hype so the few that new what they wore thought it was fake.  He paid double the price inc. import tax from the US, baka!
He never reads my blog posts so he won't see that comment, idiot : )
Then again he thinks the same about handbags. But not shoes; he loves his shoes too haha.

Made him let me take some photos. This is what he did instead. Looks funneh heh.





He is still in Vietnam now! Been there for 3 months. I don't miss you. poohead.

1 comment:

With love,