Wednesday 10 August 2011

BHAM RIOTS 2011

07/08/2011 My cousins and sis all text/call me asking if I am safe. I'm just confused because I've just moved into my new place, no TV and no access to internet. They told me about everything going on in London and how it has spread to Birmingham and will spread to other cities! Here's me living in this bubble oblivious to all this chaos going on outside!


08/08/2011 Quickly made two trips to Tesco to stock up for hibernation! Couldn't carry all the heavy juice at once. (Buy2get2free) :D The sales associates rushed me to leave the store and said everyone had to leave town by 4pm because there was going to be another riot in the Jewellery Quarter!
Walked pass Louis Vuitton store; Empty!


My poor arm from carrying all those drinks. Even though Tesco is only 3mins walk away. 




09/08/2011 - Unreal view from my balcony, felt like I was in a movie!! Frightening. I was hoping someone dressed as Superman would come and save the day...
There were more youths running around at 2am but it was too dark to capture....
WHY? Stop destroying your city; our home.





1 comment:

With love,