Saturday 20 November 2010

Harry Potter & Versace


Baby booked tickets for me and lil to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part I at the IMAX;I didn't realise there was a 2nd part haha. I have seen all the HP films but as you can tell I'm not the biggest fan :P the film was good, a bit cheesey but everyone loves cheese : )

Stumbled along this amahzing billboard.
No wonder he is one of my dad's favourite designer.
R.I.P GIANNI VERSACE

The fog was murking around all day and it's still foggy outside right now...
I thought it suited the magical Harry Potter atmosphere perfectly.

I thought this quote was relevant to the current weather outside. 

5 comments:

  1. U look so slim n tall Jennnn!! :O
    I like your outfit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks b, i'm quite the opposite. short and fat hahaa. you didn't tell me how to get categories on your blog :( please share

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's actually called labels :P n u create labels in the Edit Posts section..!
    But i see u got your own category thing going at the top!! How did YOU do that?!!! :O
    Looks better T__T

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i see. I tried the labels thing when i was editing the posts but i didn't realise you needed to add the gadget. thank youu.
    yehh well i thought this girl doesn't want to tell me so i'll figure it out and stumbled upon the pages options under "posting"

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. this girl doesnt wanna tell me uno!!!
    Who do u take me for!! xD Im not like that to u!!!

    ReplyDelete

With love,