Wednesday 17 November 2010

First post

My name is jenny.
I haven't written a blog for a long long time.
So much has happened in the past in regards to my online profile where there has been impostors, haters and as sad as it gets - hackers. There are times I wanted to share the world via blogging through my eyes, my experiences, my emotions and my opinions but have been reluctant to do so.

Despite that, I decided to start afresh today in time for christmas : )

This blog is a little slice of my life; my love, my family, my friends, my happiness and my sadness too.
Hope you enjoy~


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I just finished to visit your website and I really loved it ! Your pictures are lovely and so do you ! By the way, I think you are the only one who like the music in the subways of Paris :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

With love,