Sunday 1 January 2012

★★★★★★★★Happy New Year Everyone★★★★★★★★

View from my apartment.
Photos taken by my 12 year old sis, fafi.
View her PandaPandan blog here. It's empty at the moment :P





New Years Resolution:

Eat less sweets

Sleep less

Buy less liabilities xD

Blog more and keep it up to date - preferably no back posting
Spend more time with family 
 





Out with the old. In with the new!!
That goes for clothes, habits, people, views and opinions. 

Happy New Year everyone :3

★★★★★ may 2012, the year of the dragon be full of happiness, health and wealth ★★★★★

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jenny, hope this year brings you even more happiness and success.

    I've yet to set some new years resolution, I always end up forgetting about them half way through the first month (so bad).

    Chinese new year next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy *soon to be* Chinese New Year!! These photos are so beautiful, your sis is very talented! I love your blog, esp I saw the Europe travels.. omg! hahah

    *Following*

    <3, www.mishialamode.com

    ReplyDelete

With love,